You can now play App for GeoGuessr for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Explore the world with this random location Google Street View game ! Guess where you are ! Investigate and get as close as you can! 💯
✈ Travel around the world, different countries and cities without move from your house =)
The best app to train for GeoGuessr !
The goal of the game is simple: guess where you are from a random Google Street View!
Feel free to suggest us new countries or cities, we will be happy to add them : email@example.com
How to download and run App for GeoGuessr on your PC and Mac
App for GeoGuessr For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install App for GeoGuessr For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get App for GeoGuessr For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For App for GeoGuessr:
Step to Step Guide / App for GeoGuessr For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘App for GeoGuessr’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Auto Chess For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.