You can now play Apple Harvest for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The Official National Apple Harvest Festival App! Experience everything you need for this old-fashioned, family-friendly festival right from the palm of your hands. Whether you're looking for an interactive and fully-immersive map or you're ready to purchase tickets, this app has everything you need. The National Apple Harvest Festival is held annually during the first two full weekends in October, just a few miles west of historic Gettysburg, Pennsylvania.
How to download and run Apple Harvest on your PC and Mac
Apple Harvest For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Apple Harvest For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Apple Harvest For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Apple Harvest:
Step to Step Guide / Apple Harvest For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Apple Harvest’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: QDOBA Rewards For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.