You can now play Applebee’s for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
We’re bringing your Neighborhood Applebee’s right to your fingertips. Through the Applebee’s new and improved app, we’ve made it simpler to order ahead, search nearby Applebee’s locations, and get the latest news and updates.
New and improved features:
– Order from a full Applebee’s menu with pictures.
– Choose between Pickup or Carside To Go®.
– Save favorite restaurants and orders for easier future ordering.
– Easy step by step ordering allows maximum customization.
How to download and run Applebee’s on your PC and Mac
Applebee’s For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Applebee’s For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Applebee’s For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Applebee’s:
Step to Step Guide / Applebee’s For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Applebee’s’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Free Tunein Radio & Music/Stream Guide For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.