You can now play AppRadio for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Turn your car into a connected car with a compatible Pioneer in-dash multimedia receiver, a compatible Android smartphone, and this AppRadio app. With your Android device connected, you will be able to discover and install compatible Apps that are optimized for in-car use. You will be able to listen, view and control them directly from the large Pioneer touchscreen interface installed in your dashboard.
• For Pioneer products featuring AppRadio One or AppRadio Mode +
» How to connect
Connection is made through a single USB cable, you can use the Pioneer CD-MU200 USB to micro USB cable or the USB cable that comes with your phone.
Depending on the Android phone you use, AppRadio One may not function well in its default setting.
Please change the AppRadioMode Sound System setting of your Pioneer product when you experience sound or image instability. Smartphone sound will then be played through your phone speaker instead of the AVH Car audio speakers, improving stability.
For some popular phones, the stable product setting is suggested below. The selection can only be made after you update your Pioneer product. The new firmware and instructions are available on your local Pioneer website.
AVH speakers/Default Smartphone speaker
Google Nexus 5 Asus ZenFone 5
Google Nexus 5X Google Nexus 6
Google Nexus 6P
LG G Flex2 Optimus G Pro
LG G3 HTC One M8
LG G5 HTC One M9
Motorola Moto G1st OnePlus One
Motorola Moto G2nd
Motorola Moto X2nd
Samsung Galaxy Alpha Galaxy Note3
Samsung Galaxy S4 mini Galaxy Note4
Samsung Galaxy S6 Galaxy S4
Samsung Note Edge Galaxy S5
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Galaxy S7
Galaxy S6 edge
Sony Xperia Z5 Compact Xperia Z3+/Z4
* Connection may not succeed if smartphone battery level is low
– '15 DVD Receivers featuring AppRadio One:
– '16 DVD Receivers featuring AppRadio One:
– '17 DVD Receivers featuring AppRadio Mode +
• For Pioneer products featuring AppRadio Mode via HDMI
» How to connect
Connection is made through HDMI® and Bluetooth. Please use the HDMI adapter that your phone vendor recommends. If your phone supports MHL® to HDMI adapters and is not of the Samsung brand, you can use our Pioneer CD-AH200 adapter.
A smartphone with HDMI video output is required.
* Screen flicker can be avoided by turning off hardware overlays in the developer options of your phone (Settings → About Device → tap Build Number several times)
– AppRadio SPH-DA100/DA110/DA210/DA120
– DVD Receivers AVH-X8500BHS/4000NEX/4100NEX/4200NEX
– Navigation Receivers AVIC-X850BT/X950BH/Z150BH/5000NEX/5100NEX/5200NEX/6000NEX/6100NEX/6200NEX/7000NEX/7100NEX/7200NEX/8000NEX/8100NEX/8200NEX
Software End User License Agreement
How to download and run AppRadio on your PC and Mac
AppRadio For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install AppRadio For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get AppRadio For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For AppRadio:
Step to Step Guide / AppRadio For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘AppRadio’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Topbuzz Lite: Trending Videos, News & Funny GIFs For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.