You can now play Approach Charts for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
FAA Instrument Approach charts (Terminal Procedures) for the US
– No subscription! As long as the FAA provides the charts for free, you never pay again
– Optimized for tablets and phones
– Instant-search for airport, city, state or route
– Favorites and Recents for quick access to your most used airports
– Includes Airport diagrams, Minimums, STARS and DPs
Approach Charts is not a legal replacement for paper Instrument Approach Charts
How to download and run Approach Charts on your PC and Mac
Approach Charts For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Approach Charts For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Approach Charts For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Approach Charts:
Step to Step Guide / Approach Charts For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Approach Charts’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Lycoris Anime Live Wallpaper For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.