You can now play Aqua TV for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Aqua TV is a stunning, fully customisable, virtual aquarium.
Choose a tank then change the floor, walls, decoration – and of course fish – to make the aquarium YOU want!
All rendered in glorious 3D.
All your tank creations are stored in the Cloud so can be shared with your phone, tablet or Android TV devices to enjoy on the big screen!
Full Chromecast support is also included, so you can get the big screen experience without a dedicated Android TV!
· Beautifully created and animated 3D fish – not just repeating video loops!
· Loads of customisation options to make the tank look just as you want.
· Stunning tropical reef to host sharks, turtles and manta rays.
· Shuffle mode to switch between multiple tanks at random.
· View tanks from the front or from above!
· Select from three chilled out soundtracks or use your own playlists.
· Pan and zoom camera view feature.
· Hints and Tips section in the Settings Menu makes sure you know how to get the best of Aqua TV!
· Demo mode lets you see some of the cool things you can create with Aqua TV!
In-App Purchases: For the cost of download you will receive 15,000 Shells. Shells are used to buy tanks, ornaments, wallpapers – and of course fish! This is enough to build several well stocked tanks. If you want to add more items to your collection, more Shells can be bought using in-app purchases, These are NOT compulsory, and anything you buy will be yours forever.
Adverts: There are NO compulsory adverts in Aqua TV. You can CHOOSE to watch video adverts in return for Shells which you can then use to buy items for your tanks. These will never appear unless you specifically ask them to.
If you buy Aqua TV, or any Shell packs, rest assured that will go towards helping us continue to support the app – making new features… and new creatures!
Chromecast: Aqua TV does not run in the background, so will only Cast when it is running on your device.
How to download and run Aqua TV on your PC and Mac
Aqua TV For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Aqua TV For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Aqua TV For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Aqua TV:
Step to Step Guide / Aqua TV For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Aqua TV’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Learn English Sentence Master Pro For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.