You can now play Aquarimate for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Designed to manage both Freshwater and Saltwater aquariums!
Available in 10 languages: Català, Dansk, Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Italiano, Polski, Português, Română.
Includes a very comprehensive livestock library of both Freshwater and Saltwater fish, coral, invertebrate and plant species with smart compatibility advice with your fish!
• Manage multiple aquariums,
• Record your parameter test results,
• Customize parameters for each tank by adding or removing parameters to your need,
• Easily convert measurements in different units and calculate the required dosing with the advanced unit converters and dosing calculators,
• Use the count-down timer to perform timed tests easier,
• Analyze your tank parameters along with your activities with beautiful, full-screen and touch responsive graphs,
• Plot results of multiple parameters along with your husbandry activities all in one chart,
• Create your husbandry tasks and set reminders for them with an advanced scheduling system,
• Track your activities integrated with tasks and reminders,
• Keep all your notes organized in the searchable Notes section,
• Find information about your Freshwater & Saltwater livestock in Aquaribase,
• Import and save your livestock information from Aquaribase for each tank,
• Add your favorite livestock to the built-in wish list directly from Aquaribase,
• Visually keep track of tank inhabitants with Timelines,
• Analyze the progress of your livestock, along with your logged activities and test results, with Timelines,
• Store your tank equipment,
• Keep track of your expenses,
• Create photo galleries and organize all your photos in different albums,
• Backup & restore your app data wirelessly on Aquarimate Cloud,
• And enjoy!
When it comes to maintaining our aquariums, we all want to stay organized and perform the routine husbandry tasks properly. After all, this is the key to success in maintaining any aquariums.
We always keep track of tank parameters and changes in health, growth, color changes, diseases, etc., to make sure our ecosystem is healthy and thriving. In our busy life, sometimes we find it difficult to remember the progress of all the livestock in our tanks and may forget about things we have to do for our aquariums.
Aquarimate is a comprehensive mobile app that is built to help all aquarists, whether hobbyist or professional, to maintain their tanks properly.
Aquarimate can help you record your test results, analyze changes, visually track your livestock, setup tasks and reminders, log your activities, store your livestock and equipment, take notes, track expenses, build photo galleries and so much more..
Aquarimate includes the most comprehensive Saltwater & Freshwater livestock library called Aquaribase. You can browse or search Aquaribase to find information about your livestock. This database includes thousands species of fish, corals, inverts and plants with pictures and information organized in categories for saltwater and freshwater aquariums.
Last but not least, never worry about your app data anymore. You can backup your app data wirelessly and restore whenever you need. You can also join Aquarimate Live! and manage your aquariums across all of your devices. Subscription is needed for $9.99 per year which will be automatically renewed every year.
Please visit our website at http://www.aquarimate.com to get more details about the app features.
If you have a suggestion please help us improve Aquarimate by leaving your feedback in the support section inside the app.
How to download and run Aquarimate on your PC and Mac
Aquarimate For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Aquarimate For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Aquarimate For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Aquarimate:
Step to Step Guide / Aquarimate For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Aquarimate’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Soccer League Hero 2017 Stars For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.