You can now play Aquarium Camera for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
LED aquarium lights are brilliant, but all that blue (actinic) light can interfere with your camera sensor, changing the beautiful colors of your fish and corals into something out of a black light filled roller rink from the 1980's.
Enter our hopeful hero, Aquarium Camera. It dreams of one day ridding the internet of bad aquarium photography. It's designed to color correct the actinic light from LEDs in real-time on our mobile devices, the thing we use to take photos of everything else in our lives, except our tanks… until now.
You can now stop buying pro camera rigs, shooting in raw, buying gels, and turning off your blue lights to get great and accurate shots of your tank. You don't need to spend hours in post-production or photo editing apps, tweaking the hue and lighting of each of your photos. Simply put, all you need is the Aquarium Camera and an Android device to get GREAT photos and videos of your aquarium.
• Real-time white balance color
• Real-time RGB adjustment
• Real-time Gel mode – orange gels are typically used by professional photographers to compensate for blue light. The new gel mode works like magic by simulating what a gel over your lens will do to your shots.
• Take Photos or Video
• Portrait and Landscape photos (obviously)
• Digital pinch to zoom
• Touch to focus
• Manually control brightness
• Toggle the flash on/off (works great if your corals are really close to the glass in your aquarium
• Quickly access your camera roll to review shots
• Share photos or videos right from the library
Special thanks to the over 250 members of Various reef and aquarium forums for testing the Android version of this app! Also a super special thanks to Bryan D. for being perhaps the greatest tester of all time! If this app doesn’t suck, it’s because of him.
I created the Aquarium Camera app because we were tired of seeing posts of brilliant aquariums on forums and social media sites that don't truly represent the health and beauty of the fish, plants and corals inside. It was fine in the days of VHO, Power Compacts and Metal Halide lighting, but with LEDs now taking over the aquarium lighting space, we needed another solution.
Let's commit ourselves to spending less time trying to correct the lighting on our aquarium photos and videos and more time enjoying our fish, shrimp, snails, plants, and corals… oh, and doing water changes.
The before and after shots in the preview were taken at the 2017 Aquatic Experience Kessil booth, A80 Tuna Blues.
How to download and run Aquarium Camera on your PC and Mac
Aquarium Camera For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Aquarium Camera For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Aquarium Camera For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Aquarium Camera:
Step to Step Guide / Aquarium Camera For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Aquarium Camera’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: My Bath & Body Works For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.