You can now play AR Book Search for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
AR Book Search App Features
– find books by barcode "Scan Now"
– find book details by "Quick Search"
– view search "History"
– flag books that have been read by "Mark Read"
– manage "Readers"
– highlight books that match Reader's "Interest Level"
– save to "Bookshelf"
– view other books in "Series"
Find Accelerated Reader book points for AR Books in the Accelerated Reader program.
Search Accelerated Reader books by title, isbn, and author in the AR Books program.
View history of AR Books and the AR Book Points along with the AR Book series information.
How to download and run AR Book Search on your PC and Mac
AR Book Search For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install AR Book Search For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get AR Book Search For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For AR Book Search:
Step to Step Guide / AR Book Search For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘AR Book Search’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Abi: A Robot’s Tale For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.