You can now play AR Stickers: Blocks for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
We’ve updated Blocks! Install to get a few new stickers, including a microphone and more balloon types.
Light up the celebration with flashy and energetic characters and objects created with Blocks.
This is a sticker pack for AR Stickers. It requires AR Stickers (https://goo.gl/psBTzk) and ARCore (https://goo.gl/77tPbU) to be installed first.
How to download and run AR Stickers: Blocks on your PC and Mac
AR Stickers: Blocks For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install AR Stickers: Blocks For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get AR Stickers: Blocks For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For AR Stickers: Blocks:
More From Us: KNOE News For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / AR Stickers: Blocks For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘AR Stickers: Blocks’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Hobby Lobby Stores For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.