You can now play Arabic for AnySoftKeyboard for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
AnySoftKeyboard keyboards pack:
Note: This will NOT install Arabic fonts on your device! Use this pack only if you have Arabic fonts.
This is an expansion layouts pack for AnySoftKeyboard.
Install AnySoftKeyboard first, and then select the desired layout from AnySoftKeyboard's Settings->Keyboards menu.
How to download and run Arabic for AnySoftKeyboard on your PC and Mac
Arabic for AnySoftKeyboard For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Arabic for AnySoftKeyboard For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Arabic for AnySoftKeyboard For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Arabic for AnySoftKeyboard:
Step to Step Guide / Arabic for AnySoftKeyboard For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Arabic for AnySoftKeyboard’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: BEST CAR SOUNDS For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.