You can now play ArbiterMobile for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
ArbiterMobile provides sports officials with access to their schedule and contacts on the go. To use the app, you need an active ArbiterMobile paid subscription.
The app allows you to:
1. Check your schedule anywhere you have your phone
2. Accept or decline new games
3. Get contact information for partners, assigners, and team or school contacts
4. View your ArbiterPay balance and transactions and transfer money from your account
5. Manage blocked dates
We built this app based on feedback from officials. Continue to share your feedback in our Product Feedback Forum.
How to download and run ArbiterMobile on your PC and Mac
ArbiterMobile For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install ArbiterMobile For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get ArbiterMobile For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For ArbiterMobile:
Step to Step Guide / ArbiterMobile For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘ArbiterMobile’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Puzzledom For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.