You can now play ArbolApp for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Arbolapp is a free app that anyone can use, based on the scientific research carried out at the CSIC's Royal Botanic Garden.
Its contents include:
– 143 species described on 122 information sheets: all the native trees as well as those that most frequently become established in the wild in Andorra, continental Portugal, peninsular Spain, and the Balearic Islands. Each species entry includes a distribution map, a brief description and one or more photos.
– 2 ways to search (directed and open) to intuitively identify species.
– More than 370 illustrations that facilitate species identification.
– More than 500 photos showing the most characteristic details of each tree.
– A glossary of around 90 terms.
Arbolapp does not need an internet connection to work, making it really useful for trips into the natural environment. Its contents are aimed at anyone wanting to learn about or increase their knowledge of the trees they find in their surroundings. For this reason, an effort has been made to use understandable language and simple explanations without dumbing down the content.
Arbolapp is an initiative of the most important Spanish research association, the Spanish National Research Council (CSIC), driven by its Deputy Vice Chair of Scientific Culture and the Royal Botanic Garden. Felipe Castilla Lattke is responsible for the content. He has drawn up the species information sheets and identification keys, and has contributed most of the photos from his personal image bank. Additionally, the project has been funded by the Spanish Foundation for Science and Technology (FECYT).
How to download and run ArbolApp on your PC and Mac
ArbolApp For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install ArbolApp For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get ArbolApp For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For ArbolApp:
Step to Step Guide / ArbolApp For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘ArbolApp’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Battleheart Legacy For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.