You can now play Archer's Toolkit – Scoring, Sight Marks & more for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Archery scoring made easy
First released in October 2018 and written by an active UK archer and ex-club records officer, Archer's Toolkit aims to meet the needs of target archers around the world. Manage your scoring, shot rounds, personal bests and sight marks in an intuitive, easy to understand format.
* Score World Archery and ArcheryGB target and clout rounds, with automatic handicap and classification calculation for every age group whether you shoot recurve, compound, longbow or barebow. Enter notes and location for each shot round as desired.
* Choose a round to shoot by filtering round types or sorting by number of arrows or maximum distances for example. Easily see the maximum achievable classification when choosing a round. Very useful when aiming for your next classification.
* Large arrow score display and optional vibration for each arrow value clicked. Essential feedback when scoring in the field.
* Distance change and sight mark reminders whilst shooting. Never forget to move the target boss or change your sight again.
* Optional signature entry for both archer and witness and the end of a round.
* Easily view all the rounds you've ever shot. Filter and sort to quickly find rounds you're looking for.
* Edit everything but the scores and signatures for rounds already shot. Signatures can be added for old rounds, but not edited.
* Automatically track personal bests for every bow-style you shoot.
* Import single or bulk rounds from .csv files, replacing or merging with existing data.
* Send a single round via email (including signatures) or export all rounds to .csv.
* Manage as many sets of sight marks as you need, including notch and windage values.
* Add custom sight-mark distances if you shoot unusual distances.
* Automatic estimation of missing sight marks – take the guesswork out of new distances. Once three sight marks are entered, estimates will be provided for the missing ones. The more real marks you enter, the better the estimation will be. Entering distances that are further apart will improve the estimation; don't enter three very short distances to estimate a long distance.
* Graph progress over time using handicaps from scored rounds. A great way to track your improvement over time.
How to download and run Archer's Toolkit – Scoring, Sight Marks & more on your PC and Mac
Archer's Toolkit – Scoring, Sight Marks & more For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Archer's Toolkit – Scoring, Sight Marks & more For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Archer's Toolkit – Scoring, Sight Marks & more For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Archer's Toolkit – Scoring, Sight Marks & more:
Step to Step Guide / Archer's Toolkit – Scoring, Sight Marks & more For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Archer's Toolkit – Scoring, Sight Marks & more’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: TDFW – The best button For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.