You can now play Archos MPEG-2 Video Plugin for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This plugin allow to decode MPEG-2 videos with the Archos Video Player application.
In order to install the MPEG-2 plugin you need to manually launch this application.
It is NOT intended for Archos 101xs.
How to download and run Archos MPEG-2 Video Plugin on your PC and Mac
Archos MPEG-2 Video Plugin For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Archos MPEG-2 Video Plugin For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Archos MPEG-2 Video Plugin For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Archos MPEG-2 Video Plugin:
Step to Step Guide / Archos MPEG-2 Video Plugin For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Archos MPEG-2 Video Plugin’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Pennywise IT Scary Piano For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.