You can now play ARCore for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
ARCore is Androids SDK for Augmented Reality, transforming the future of work and play at scale.
With ARCore, shape brand new experiences that seamlessly blend the digital and physical worlds.
By using this app you agree to be bound by our Google Terms of Service (Google ToS,
(http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/). This app is a Service as defined in the Google
ToS and the terms regarding software in our Services apply to your use of this app.
How to download and run ARCore on your PC and Mac
ARCore For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install ARCore For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get ARCore For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For ARCore:
Step to Step Guide / ARCore For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘ARCore’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: EasyBib: Citation Generator For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.