You can now play Arcus Weather for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Arcus hyper-local weather forecasts gives you the most precise up to the minute weather forecast available.
"Heavy rain starting in 4 minutes, for the next 35 minutes".
Arcus uses the Forecast.io API to get the most accurate, and most current weather information.
"Forecast.io is backed by a wide range of data sources, which are aggregated together statistically to provide the most accurate forecast possible for a given location."
– Homescreen widget with customizable data points
– Fully usable without location services
– Notification Bar Weather
– Severe weather alerts
– Vibrate for precipitation
– Radar Map (US ONLY)
Pro Features available via In-App Purchases:
– No Ads
– Up to 10 Custom Locations (free version – 2)
– Widget Interval Options (free version ~ 4 hours)
– Touch to refresh from widget
Due to way too many negative reviews in regards to the following, I have to show this unsightly section.
Please note that Arcus DOES NOT do the following:
– Radar outside the US. Once I find a provider that doesn't charge an arm and 3 legs, I will definitely implement this.
– Animated Radar. This is coming soon. Full disclosure, it will be available via in-app purchase, because things cost money unfortunately.
– Down to the minute forecasts outside of the US and UK.
If you install this app in hopes of the aforementioned features, I'm not sure what to say.
Don't be the person who gets mad that Thor was not in the last Captain America movie, because you know, nobody said he would be there.
***Back to things that matter about Arcus***
– This is not an official port from the Dark Sky company. Please visit http://forecast.io for the official web version. There's even an android version now.
– Based on the concept and implementation of the service, this app works best with GPS enabled, or latitude/longitude for a particular location.
– Please note that 'up to the minute' weather conditions are only available in certain countries.
Questions, comments and suggestions? follow @arcusweather
How to download and run Arcus Weather on your PC and Mac
Arcus Weather For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Arcus Weather For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Arcus Weather For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Arcus Weather:
Step to Step Guide / Arcus Weather For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Arcus Weather’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Banner Saga 2 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.