You can now play aRDP Pro: Secure RDP Client for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Thank you for supporting my work and GPL open-source software by donating! By buying this app even though it's open source, you are ensuring the continued development of the project, and rewarding Google for creating the Android platform that we all love.
Some people have complained of issues after a major upgrade of the FreeRDP library in v3.8.7. I've made sure to upload older versions of aRDP (APK files) going back to at least v3.6.5 here:
If aRDP doesn't work for you, before writing a review, please post your question in the forum:
See below for setup instructions on enabling RDP on Windows.
Current known issues:
– Does not work for accounts with no password.
– Does not work for users with cyrillic letters in the user name.
aRDP is a secure, SSH capable, open source Remote Desktop Protocol client that uses the excellent FreeRDP library and parts of aFreeRDP. Its features include:
– Remote desktop control of computers running any version of Windows
– Remote desktop control of Linux computers with xrdp installed.
– Master password
– Multi-factor (two-factor) SSH authentication
– Sound redirection
– SDcard redirection
– Console mode
– Fine control over remote desktop session styling
– Multi-touch control over the remote mouse. One finger tap left-clicks, two-finger tap right-clicks, and three-finger tap middle-clicks
– Right and middle-dragging if you don't lift the first finger that tapped
– Scrolling with a two-finger drag
– Force Landscape, Immersive Mode, Keep Screen Awake options in Main Menu
– Dynamic resolution changes, allowing you to reconfigure your desktop while connected, and control over virtual machines from BIOS to OS
– Full rotation support. Use the central lock rotation on your device to disable rotation
– Multi-language support
– Full mouse support on Android 4.0+
– Full desktop visibility even with soft keyboard extended
– SSH tunneling for added security or to reach machines behind a firewall.
– UI Optimizations for different screen sizes (for tablets and smartphones)
– Samsung multi-window support
– SSH public/private (pubkey) support
– Importing encrypted/unencrypted RSA keys in PEM format, unencrypted DSA keys in PKCS#8 format
– Automatic connection session saving
– Zoomable, Fit to Screen, and One to One scaling modes
– Two Direct, one Simulated Touchpad, and one Single-handed input modes
– Long-tap to get a choice of clicks, drag modes, scroll, and zoom in single-handed input mode
– Stowable on-screen Ctrl/Alt/Tab/Super and arrow keys
– Sending ESC key using the "Back" button of your device
– Ability to use D-pad for arrows, and to rotate D-pad for some bluetooth keyboards
– Minimum zoom fits screen, and snaps to 1:1 while zooming
– FlexT9 and hardware keyboard support
– Available on-device help on creating a new connection in the Menu when setting up connections
– Available on-device help on available input modes in the Menu when connected
– Tested with Hackerskeyboard. Using it is recommended (get hackers keyboard from Google Play).
– Export/Import of settings
– Clipboard integration for copy/pasting from your device
– Choosing a different color depth
– Audio support
Instructions on how to enable Remote Desktop on Windows:
aRDP is the sister project of bVNC and they share a common code-base. GPL source code here:
How to download and run aRDP Pro: Secure RDP Client on your PC and Mac
aRDP Pro: Secure RDP Client For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install aRDP Pro: Secure RDP Client For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get aRDP Pro: Secure RDP Client For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For aRDP Pro: Secure RDP Client:
Step to Step Guide / aRDP Pro: Secure RDP Client For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘aRDP Pro: Secure RDP Client’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Azar For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.