You can now play Arpods – Airpods for Android (1st Gen) for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
AirPods are wireless Bluetooth earbuds created by Apple for IOS devices. However Android device with Bluetooth 4.0 can also be paired with Android.
The Arpod App is for monitoring your AirPods on Android.
Features of Airpods for Android app:
– Shows a notification with AirPods status when they are connected
– No ads, Simplified notification alert, No third party SDKs.
– Small App size < 1 MB
– Battery Indicator for Airpods.
– Notification to monitor Airpods battery level.
– No internet connectivity or storage permission required.
– Open source code.
Permissions Required in Android Airpods monitor:
– Location access to use Bluetooth LE ( This app uses Bluetooth Low Energy interface. The API for Bluetooth LE only works with Location Permission, because the beacons for indoor navigation also uses Bluetooth LE)
– Apple Airpods 1st generation.
The AirPods 2nd generation (released in 2019) is not supported because manufacturer has limited the access to Android Api.
Airpods 1st Generation Details:
AirPods include the proprietary Apple W1 SoC, whose additional connectivity functions require devices running iOS 10, macOS Sierra, watchOS 3, or later. They can also function as standard Bluetooth headphones when connected to any device that supports Bluetooth 4.0 or higher, including Android devices.
Thanks to Federico for the Airpods app contribution.
How to download and run Arpods – Airpods for Android (1st Gen) on your PC and Mac
Arpods – Airpods for Android (1st Gen) For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Arpods – Airpods for Android (1st Gen) For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Arpods – Airpods for Android (1st Gen) For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Arpods – Airpods for Android (1st Gen):
Download: Bluestacks Android Emulator
Download: Arpods – Airpods for Android (1st Gen) (Play Store)
More From Us: Dominoes For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Arpods – Airpods for Android (1st Gen) For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Arpods – Airpods for Android (1st Gen)’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Banana Jelly Rapper Sound Button For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.