You can now play Art Globe for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The Art Globe App allows localization of more than 2400 paintings in almost 200 different museums and galleries. The database of paintings can be searched according to the painter, museum or gallery, art period and subject. The pages for museums and art galleries contain an interactive map with their exact location, a link to the website of the gallery and a link to the public transport in the respective city. You can choose from separate views of paintings sorted according to its author, location in the museum or gallery, subject, and art period. A separate timeline of paintings in steps of 50 years from 1250 to 1950 can also be chosen.
There are three main entrance points for using the Art Globe.
* The first possibility is the three MAIN BUTTONS at the bottom of the screen.
* The second is the MENU in the top left part of the screen.
* And finally, the third possibility is the SEARCH function located in the right upper part of the screen.
1. Three MAIN BUTTONS
– The HOME button leads to a screen with the main navigation possibilities for the Art Globe.
– Tapping on the LOCATIONS button leads to a list of all museums and galleries stored in the Art Globe. Here you can see a photograph of the museum or gallery, a link to the map showing its location and a link to the website of the gallery.
Tapping on the specific location opens the screen for that location with all necessary information including the address, website, and information about the local transport in that city. IMPORTANT: Last entry on this screen shows all paintings located in this particular gallery or museum.
– Tapping on the PAINTINGS button leads to a list of all paintings stored in the Art Globe. You have the possibility to change to the page for the LOCATION of this painting or to the map of the location of the gallery or museum. There is also a link to the painting in the museum or gallery and, if available, a link to another website featuring this painting. Finally and if available, you can watch a video about this particular painting.
Here you find the various VIEWS, such as paintings sorted by their location, by their author, art period, and subject.
3. SEARCH function
This is a powerful feature of the Art Locator. You can combine it with all other features and thus locate a specific painting or a group of paintings with a specific characteristic.
Here are a couple of examples of the use of the SEARCH function:
– You can open the PAINTINGS view and search for "Madonna". This will give you a list of all paintings with the word "Madonna" in their title.
– You can search for "London". This will give you a list of all paintings hanging in all museums and galleries in London.
– You can search for "Vermeer" and obtain a list of all paintings by this painter.
How to download and run Art Globe on your PC and Mac
Art Globe For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Art Globe For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Art Globe For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Art Globe:
Step to Step Guide / Art Globe For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Art Globe’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Angry Birds 2 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.