You can now play ArtFlow: Paint Draw Sketchbook for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
ArtFlow 2.0 is here!
Convert your tablet or phone into digital sketchbook with more than 80 paint brushes, smudge, fill and eraser tool. This fast and intuitive painting and drawing application will unlock full power of your imagination. With support for pressure sensitive pens (like Samsung's S Pen) you device will be changed into real canvas.
Important: this is free application with advanced features requiring pro license in-app purchase. Single licence purchase will activate all you devices associated with your Google account.
Important: ArtFlow 2.0 at this moment is available for tablets only.
Features (some functions require pro license):
• High performance (GPU accelerated) paint engine
• 80+ brushes and tools (including smudge tool and gradient fill)
• Selection and selection masks
• Color adjustment (HSV, brightness & saturation and more)
• Infinite* undo and redo
• up to 16–32** layers with 11 different blending modes and global opacity
• Hi-res canvas – up to 2048×2048, 2560×2560 or 4096×4096**
• Separate flow (tip alpha) and opacity (stroke) control for brushes
• Non-incremental flow
• Material design inspired, fast, fluid, intuitive and accessible user interface
• Export to PSD (Photoshop image), PNG or JPEG
• Import images from gallery or directly from camera
• PSD (Photoshop image) import
• Pressure sensitive pen support
• Brush flow and size fade and dynamics
• Pressure simulation for touches***
• Configurable symmetry drawing mode
• Geometrical shapes (line, rectangle, oval) and guide (line, oval, focal, smooth)
• Active edge shortcut system
• NVIDIA DirectStylus support
• Palm rejection – no more accidental zooming and panning when drawing***
You can paint, sketch and draw with ease thanks to fast and fluid brush engine. ArtFlow aims to replace your physical sketchpad and become universal art studio type application for Android™.
*) restricted by available device storage
**) depending on device and available memory
***) some devices are incompatible with pressure simulation and palm rejection
Jon Mietling Portal Dragon (http://portaldragon.com)
Joel Ukeni (https://www.instagram.com/j.ukeni/)
David Rivera (http://www.facebook.com/BlownHand)
Andrei Lanuza (http://plus.google.com/+AndreiLanuza)
David Mingorance (http://davidmingorance.weebly.com)
Geremy Arene (http://www.youtube.com/geremy902)
Unlicensed version limitation:
• 20 basic tools
• 2 layers
• Undo limited to 6 steps
• No PSD export
How to download and run ArtFlow: Paint Draw Sketchbook on your PC and Mac
ArtFlow: Paint Draw Sketchbook For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install ArtFlow: Paint Draw Sketchbook For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get ArtFlow: Paint Draw Sketchbook For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For ArtFlow: Paint Draw Sketchbook:
Step to Step Guide / ArtFlow: Paint Draw Sketchbook For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘ArtFlow: Paint Draw Sketchbook’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: GoodRx Drug Prices and Coupons For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.