You can now play Arthur's Big App for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Collect 50 memorable characters from throughout the show’s rich history by playing mini-games set all around Elwood City with Arthur and friends!
School’s out at Lakewood Elementary School and that means it's time for an after school adventure! Join Arthur, Buster, Francine, and Muffy in a series of mini-games set all around Elwood City!
• 5 unique mini-games hosted in memorable locations around Elwood City;
• 15 overall levels for each mini-game;
• 50 collectable characters from throughout the history of the series;
• A touch and swipe library game that lets kids be the librarian at the Elwood City Library;
• A drag and drop smoothie game in which kids make smoothies for Arthur characters at the Sugar Bowl;
• A freeze tag game that lets kids play with Arthur characters at the Lakewood Elementary School playground;
• A music game in which kids to play a variety of tunes including the ARTHUR theme song.
• A costume game in which kids have to help Muffy get the rest of the gang into costume and ready for the school play!
Children 6-8 can tap and swipe their way through multi-level games that encourage positive social skills. Focusing on pro-social values and friendship, each game allows kids to explore the ARTHUR world and collaborate and compete with their favorite ARTHUR characters. As levels are completed, kids accumulate points to unlock characters from throughout the history of the series populating all the Elwood City interactive character scenes.
Arthur's Big App is based on the PBS KIDS series ARTHUR, produced by WGBH, and designed to extend the series’ pro-social curriculum.
For more learning adventures with ARTHUR, visit pbskids.org/arthur. For more apps from PBS KIDS, visit http://to.pbs.org/kidsapps.
About PBS KIDS
Arthur's Big App is part of PBS KIDS’ ongoing commitment to helping kids build the skills they need to succeed in school and in life. PBS KIDS, the number one educational media brand for kids, offers all children the opportunity to explore new ideas and new worlds through television and digital media, as well as community-based programs.
How to download and run Arthur's Big App on your PC and Mac
Arthur's Big App For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Arthur's Big App For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Arthur's Big App For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Arthur's Big App:
Step to Step Guide / Arthur's Big App For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Arthur's Big App’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: MobilePass by MoneyGram For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.