You can now play Artivive for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Please note that the application works only with Artivive extended artworks.
Artivive is a revolutionary tool that transforms the way you look at art. The intuitive application uses augmented reality to create a new dimension for art, by simply adding an art video. Artivive offers the narrative of time and for animated art the link to a palpable art piece.
For all artists interested to use our technology please contact us at email@example.com
How to download and run Artivive on your PC and Mac
Artivive For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Artivive For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Artivive For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Artivive:
Step to Step Guide / Artivive For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Artivive’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Brutal Brutalness – a Heavy Metal Journey For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.