You can now play ASKfm – Ask Me Anonymous Questions for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Over 215M users love ASKfm! ASKfm is the #1 Q&A social network where you find out more about your friends by seeing their answers to questions you send their way. Ask anonymously or not. It’s entertaining, easy to use, and you'll be surprised how much you learn about other people and even yourself.
Meet the ASK coin! Ask and answer questions to get coins! Send open questions to your friends to earn ASK coins. The more interesting your questions are, the more chances your friends will answer them! Another way to get ASK coins is to answer any question, whether it is open, anonymous or sent via Shoutout. Collect ASK coins now to spend them for ASKfm benefits in near future!
Every day around the world, ASKfm users are asking and answering over millions of questions in over 40 languages. Once you open the app you can see all the questions your friends have answered and have fun answering questions others have sent to you. Here’s everything the ASKfm app has to offer:
• Ask questions to any friend – anonymously or not.
• Follow friends to see all the questions they've answered.
• Instantly add photos or animated GIFs to any answer.
• View everyone that has liked your answers to questions.
• A safe environment where you can express yourself freely.
• Toggle off anonymous questions for anyone that annoys you.
Any issues or questions? Visit us at http://support.ask.fm or ask us a question on ASKfm http://ask.fm/askfmhelp
Ask, chat and find new friends, people nearby and even your classmates on the Q&A social network ASKfm. You can sign in via Instagram, Facebook or Vkontakte. Stop spamming your friends' stories while asking for questions on Instagram. Real anonymous questions are only on ASKfm.
Follow us on:
How to download and run ASKfm – Ask Me Anonymous Questions on your PC and Mac
ASKfm – Ask Me Anonymous Questions For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install ASKfm – Ask Me Anonymous Questions For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get ASKfm – Ask Me Anonymous Questions For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For ASKfm – Ask Me Anonymous Questions:
More From Us: Train Sim For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / ASKfm – Ask Me Anonymous Questions For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘ASKfm – Ask Me Anonymous Questions’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Cleopatra and Pharaon's Slots+ For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.