You can now play ASL Dictionary – Sign Language for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
OVER 5,000 SIGNED WORDS
ASL Dictionary HD – Special Edition. This app has it all
**GUARANTEED TO WORK!** If you are experiencing a problem with the app please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ON SALE (LIMITED TIME OFFER)
From A-Z The most complete interactive ASL Dictionary app.
Cool new features like QUIZ, PLAY ALL, ADJUSTABLE SLOW MOTION. The Best just got better.
A universal app for Phones and Tablets.
**No internet required option. (This app uses 8mb of internal storage space with WiFi, or 481mb of internal storage if you download all videos under settings button).
• 5000+ Words Translated to ASL Video
• 460 Multiple ways to the same sign word
• 670 Multiple meaning words
• General numbers
• Ordinal numbers
• Fingerspell Recognition (Complete words)
• Fingerspelling Exercises (Fun)
• Quiz any category
• Create a favorites list & Quiz it
• Slow motion adjustable from 1-100%
• Play All (plays videos back to back)
• Swipe screen for next and previous video
• Loop video
• Replay Video
If you are a hearing person there is no audio in this app as you would not normally vocalize when signing ASL.
**GUARANTEED TO WORK! If you are experiencing a problem with the app please email us at email@example.com
Thanks for your support!
How to download and run ASL Dictionary – Sign Language on your PC and Mac
ASL Dictionary – Sign Language For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install ASL Dictionary – Sign Language For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get ASL Dictionary – Sign Language For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For ASL Dictionary – Sign Language:
Step to Step Guide / ASL Dictionary – Sign Language For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘ASL Dictionary – Sign Language’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Princess Salon For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.