You can now play ASL Translator for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
There are two parts to this app.
1. TEXT-TO-SIGN GENERATOR (SIGNED ENGLISH)
2. ASL PHRASES (ASL)
PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING: The TEXT-TO-SIGN portion of this app translates English text into ASL signs and generates sentences in “English word order”. However it is not “Signed Exact English” we improve the translation with our Smart Translation Algorithm.
Over 30,000 words translated into Seamless Sign Language Video in real time! Patented technology seamlessly connects each signed word to display a smooth video stream, the only software with this unique feature.
Translate entire books, emails, documents or text from the internet.
Type a sentence, or cut and paste text into the text box and see the video translation in real time. (up to 50 words at a time).
• Seamless connectivity between signs
• Over 30,000 words recognized
• Over 1,400 Idioms and Phrases
• Translate up to 50 words at a time
• Cut and paste large amount of text
• Translate entire numerical system
• Time, Money, Dates
• General numbers
• Names i.e. Mr. Brown
• Model mouths each word for lip readers
• Finger spells any word not in our database
• Pause, Fast Forward, Rewind, and Replay Video
• Slow motion
• Loop video
• Swipe video screen to see next or previous video
• ASL Signs in English word order, plus our Smart Translation Algorithm.
110 ASL Phrases
Learn how to sign ASL idioms and phrases. Jessica Tanner (deaf actress) and Dwight D. Godwin, NIC (certified ASL interpreter), translate 100 idioms and phrases such as “where is the bathroom” and “train go sorry” into ASL. (No internet required)
There are many different forms of American Sign Language. For example, there are over 100 different ways to sign “Birthday” and “Picnic” ASL signs vary in different parts of the country and even in different small social groups. We tried to take this into account and provide signs that are most commonly used.
NOTE: This app is not meant to replace a live interpreter.
AUDIO: If you are a hearing person, there is no sound with this application.
INTERNET REQUIRED for the text-to-sign generator. (WIFI recommended)
Comments – Questions –Technical Support, Please contact us at email@example.com
** Guaranteed to work. Please email us if you have a problem firstname.lastname@example.org**
How to download and run ASL Translator on your PC and Mac
ASL Translator For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install ASL Translator For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get ASL Translator For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For ASL Translator:
More From Us: WWW For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / ASL Translator For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘ASL Translator’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Spot it: Find the Difference For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.