You can now play Assist me! for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Recalling the Google Assistant is just one tap away!
Please note that you must have Google Assistant already configured on your phone and an Android version equal or greater than 5.1 Lollipop
For Lollipop (Android 5.1) users, please follow this guide to activate the Google Assistant BEFORE using this application.
Credits for exploiting the procedure to get the Google Assistant on Android 5.1 to @Nikhilkumar038 on XDA
How to download and run Assist me! on your PC and Mac
Assist me! For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Assist me! For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Assist me! For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Assist me!:
Step to Step Guide / Assist me! For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Assist me!’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: To Optimizer For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.