You can now play Astro File Manager (File Explorer) for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Astro File manager is the top app to explore and manage files, zip and extract files, convert files, move files to and from your SD card. Enjoy the most efficient and simple way to manage and organize your files!
Cloud storage management- With ASTRO's CLOUD HOPPING (TM), you can move files between cloud storages with a single click.
Search, copy, save, move, delete and share files that are stored on SD card, LAN (local area network), SMB (Samba) network or Cloud storage accounts.
Easy file browsing- Browse files easily by category right from home screen: images, videos, music, apps, downloads, favorites and recents. Create bookmarks for fast access to folders. Easy access to your download and recent folders!
Play multimedia files- Play multimedia files such as music or videos or open documents, pictures, or photos stored in any of your Cloud storage accounts.
Compressing and extracting files- Compress files to save storage space and extract compressed files in Zip (WinZip) and RAR (WinRAR) formats.
Download manager- Download files and open files from the web; one of the best ways to hack your favorite games!
• SD Card Usage Manager- lets you manage your disk space, delete files and clean memory easily.
• Task Killer- can kill tasks or processes that burn battery life.
• App Manager- allows to manage all your apps in one place, uninstall and backup apps easily.
ASTRO is also the best file manager for areas with spotty or slow network coverage.
How to use
For a quick and simple tutorial, check this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir6Gl2quo50
If you have any problems downloading or using ASTRO File Manager, please email us at email@example.com.
How to download and run Astro File Manager (File Explorer) on your PC and Mac
Astro File Manager (File Explorer) For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Astro File Manager (File Explorer) For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Astro File Manager (File Explorer) For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Astro File Manager (File Explorer):
Step to Step Guide / Astro File Manager (File Explorer) For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Astro File Manager (File Explorer)’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: QuizUp For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.