You can now play ASUS Sound Recorder for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
ASUS Sound Recorder lets you easily record conversations, interviews, voice memos, and more on your ASUS Android device. Browse and play your list of Sound Recorder files; you can even access other recorded files like phone conversations through the app.
How to download and run ASUS Sound Recorder on your PC and Mac
ASUS Sound Recorder For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install ASUS Sound Recorder For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get ASUS Sound Recorder For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For ASUS Sound Recorder:
Step to Step Guide / ASUS Sound Recorder For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘ASUS Sound Recorder’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Warhammer Quest 2: The End Times For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.