You can now play At The Meet for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Use the most mobile friendly tool to view gymnastic meet scores. I used an app on the web and it was not good for a mobile phone. So I wrote an interface that I prefer.
I can see my daughter's whole team at one time or I can view her specific scores, average scores for the year, and the top three scores she needs to beat.
This can be used for male and female events. I think you will prefer this tool over the competition.
How to download and run At The Meet on your PC and Mac
At The Meet For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install At The Meet For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get At The Meet For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For At The Meet:
Step to Step Guide / At The Meet For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘At The Meet’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: 10News San Diego For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.