You can now play Atlantic Fleet Lite for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
No Ads. No In Apps. No Pay-to-Progress. When you buy the full version: One Price = Full Game.
Play the first 10 levels of both the Allied and Axis campaigns, 3 on 3 single battles with ships up to the Light Cruiser Class, 3 historical battles and the opening months of the dynamic campaign. See if you like it, see if it runs well on your device and if so, upgrade to the full featured paid version (sold separately).
Atlantic Fleet is a turn-based tactical and strategic simulation of the Battle of the Atlantic during World War II.
Take command of surface ships, submarines as well as carrier and land based aircraft in a deadly struggle for control of the shipping lanes.
"Atlantic Fleet is probably the game of the year."
– Owen Faraday, pockettactics.com
*** 512MB RAM RECOMMENDED ***
Full Version Features:
– No In Apps/Advertising. No Pay-to-Progress. One Price = Full Game
– Stunning full 3D graphics and environments, including underwater
– Unique blend of deep strategic planning combined with quick tactical decisions
– Play as the Royal Navy and her allies or Kriegsmarine (German navy)
– Up to 10 versus 10 ships in combat
– 3 Game Modes:
1) Single Battle Editor with 30 Historical Missions for standalone combat
2) Campaign of 50 missions per faction
3) Full Dynamic Campaign from 1939 to 1945
– Individually saved games for each campaign and faction
– Multiplayer Hotseat for Single Battles
– Sink ships with realistic buoyancy physics, not with hit-point bars!
– Target specific ship subsystems to sink or cripple the enemy
– Destructible ships, subsystems and visual damage to ships
– 60 historical ship classes representing over 630 ships and 350 submarines
– 13 playable aircraft
– Submarine warfare, wolf packs and convoys
– Carrier operations and land-based air strikes
– Too many more to list here, visit killerfishgames.com
How to download and run Atlantic Fleet Lite on your PC and Mac
Atlantic Fleet Lite For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Atlantic Fleet Lite For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Atlantic Fleet Lite For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Atlantic Fleet Lite:
Step to Step Guide / Atlantic Fleet Lite For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Atlantic Fleet Lite’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Halloween Emoji by Emoji World For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.