You can now play ATsWeatherToGo for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
6 Reasons why you should try the ‘ATsWeatherToGo’ mobile weather app:
1. It’s FREE!
2. Shows weather data (including lighting) that other apps charge for.
3. Predicts tornadoes before they develop; no other app can do this.
4. Allows you to enter 8 custom locations for alerts: home, school, work, etc.
5. Covers all seasons and travels across the country.
6. Built by a Meteorologist with your safety in mind.
Website for more information including a video tutorial: AaronTuttleWeather.com/app-overview/
Access the menu by touching the 3 dash symbol in the upper left next to the logo or simply swipe the screen to the right. Activate the SAF-T-Net feature to receive weather alerts.
Aaron Tuttle is an Oklahoma Meteorologist with the federal government that works on weather radar safety systems. He also spent a decade in local TV news protecting millions from severe storms. Place your trust in the hands of this severe weather expert and try ATsWeatherToGo today!
"Your weather, anywhere." – Meteorologist Aaron Tuttle, ATsWeatherToGo
• Current weather conditions with an hour by hour 24-hour forecast
• 7 day forecast and long-range outlooks
• Life-saving watches & warnings
• Advanced radar with weather type depiction
• Hi-Resolution OK NEXRAD sites
• Hurricane and severe storm tracking
• Lightning in the area alerts with graphical display
• Storm Prediction Center Outlooks
• Personalized push notifications to your specific location
• Blog style weather related discussions, graphics and video
• Live severe weather coverage
• Social Media integration
• Upload damage photos directly to your emergency management (OK only)
If you enjoy the app please let others know by leaving an honest, positive review.
How to download and run ATsWeatherToGo on your PC and Mac
ATsWeatherToGo For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install ATsWeatherToGo For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get ATsWeatherToGo For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For ATsWeatherToGo:
Step to Step Guide / ATsWeatherToGo For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘ATsWeatherToGo’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Math For Kids – Pro For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.