You can now play AT&T Live 2.0 for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Download the AT&T Live 2.0 app to stay informed with the latest news and entertainment. Read stories and watch trending videos
• Curated news feed with the most important stories
• Breaking news alerts
• Watch the latest trending videos
• Explore categories: News, Entertainment & Sports
• Enjoy beautiful visual cards that display images from each story.
How to download and run AT&T Live 2.0 on your PC and Mac
AT&T Live 2.0 For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install AT&T Live 2.0 For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get AT&T Live 2.0 For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For AT&T Live 2.0:
Step to Step Guide / AT&T Live 2.0 For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘AT&T Live 2.0’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: SpinToWin Slots & Casino Games For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.