You can now play Audio Evolution Mobile Studio for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
From recording song ideas to full-fledged mobile productions, Audio Evolution Mobile sets the standard for music creation on Android. Whether you are recording using the internal mic or recording from a multi-channel USB audio or MIDI interface, Audio Evolution Mobile rivals desktop DAWs. Featuring editing with unlimited undo/redo, virtual instruments, real-time effects, mixer automation, audio loops, drum pattern editing and so on, the app will give you endless creativity options.
Don't know where to start? Check out our new tutorial video series: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BePLCxWnDI&list=PLD3ojanF28mZ60SQyMI7LlgD3DO_iRqYW
And if you still have questions or problems, there is always somebody to help you out on our forums or get lightning fast replies from our email tech support!
Now for the boring list of features:
• Multitrack audio recording / playback
• MIDI sequencing
• Drum pattern editor
• Low latency and multichannel recording/playback using a USB audio interface (*)
• Non-linear non-destructive editing with move, trim, split, cut/copy/paste, remove, cross-fade and range editing
• Virtual instruments based on SoundFonts
• Loop playback
• Automation of all mixer and effect parameters
• Latency correction for track synchronisation
• Import of WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis audio files (m4a and others when running Android 4.1 or higher)
• Mastering (mixdown) to stereo WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC or OGG file
• Software monitoring for USB audio devices and some Android devices that have low enough latency
• Sample rate conversion
• Punch in/out
• Each track has controls for volume, panning, mute, solo, arm, 3-band EQ with mid-sweep, 3 insert effects, 2 effect sends and output bus selection
• Unlimited number of tracks
• Unlimited number of groups
• Real-time effects including: chorus, compressor, delay, dual delay, reverse delay, reverb, flanger, noise gate and many more!
• Offline effects: fade in/out, normalize, reverse, pitch shift, time stretching
• Unlimited undo/redo for editing facilities
• Several grid options for aligning your samples (with tempo and time signature settings)
• Repeat samples with several options to create loops
• Add markers and quickly jump to them
• Projects are interchangeable with our iOS version
• Export to other DAW's by rendering all tracks to separate audio files (stems)
• Cloud sync to Google Drive (backup or share/exchange projects with one of your other devices on Android or iOS or collaborate with friends)
• In short: a complete portable multitrack digital audio workstation (DAW) that will replace your 4 track recorder or tape machine, almost for free!
(*) The following in-app purchases are available to expand your studio:
• USB audio interface support (you can also purchase USB Audio Recorder PRO). Please see our compatibility list here https://www.extreamsd.com/USBAudioRecorderPRO and for more information here: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=usbaudiosupport
• FX pack 1 (distortion, overdrive, speaker sim, wah wah, phaser)
• FX pack 2 (10-, 15-, 30-band graphic EQ)
• ToneBoosters pack 1 (Barricade, DeEsser, Gate, Reverb)
• ToneBoosters EQ with frequency analyzer
• ToneBoosters Compressor
• ToneBoosters Ferox
• Vocal Tune with two-voice harmonizer
• Loop/sample packs
• Soundfont packs
Online manual: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=start
How to download and run Audio Evolution Mobile Studio on your PC and Mac
Audio Evolution Mobile Studio For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Audio Evolution Mobile Studio For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Audio Evolution Mobile Studio For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Audio Evolution Mobile Studio:
Step to Step Guide / Audio Evolution Mobile Studio For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Audio Evolution Mobile Studio’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Mobitech TV For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.