You can now play Audubon Bird Guide for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The Audubon Bird Guide is a free and complete field guide to over 800 species of North American birds, right in your pocket. Built for all experience levels, it will help you identify the birds around you, keep track of the birds you've seen, and get outside to find new birds near you.
With over 2 million downloads to date, it is one of the best and most trusted field guides for North American birds.
Thank you to all our users for the feedback on the new update. We'll be incorporating many of your feature suggestions and fixes in the next few updates. We very much appreciate your help and support.
Based on your feedback, we're currently working on the following issues:
– Restoration of user-created sighting lists. These lists were safely migrated with your account, but an issue is preventing them from being displayed. These will be restored soon in a future update, without any action required on your part.
– The ability to sort species alphabetically by last name in the field guide.
– Improved performance when searching and browsing lists of species, including the ability to quickly jump to a letter of the alphabet.
– Usability improvements, including photo and map display issues, for tablet users
– The ability to access the field guide, nearby eBird sightings, and other app features that don't require user-submitted data without first creating an account
– Other assorted usability and stability fixes
As always, if you need help with the app, or have a suggestion for a new feature, please contact us directly at email@example.com. Thanks!
ALL-NEW: BIRD ID
It's now easier than ever to identify a bird you just saw. Enter all you were able to observe—what color was it? How big? What did its tail look like?—and Bird ID will narrow down a list of possible matches for your location and date in real time.
LEARN ABOUT THE BIRDS YOU LOVE
Our field guide features over 3,000 photos, over eight hours of audio clips of songs and calls, multi-season range maps, and in-depth text by leading North American bird expert Kenn Kaufman.
KEEP TRACK OF ALL THE BIRDS YOU SEE
With our completely redesigned Sightings feature, you can keep a record of every bird you encounter, whether you're hiking, sitting on the porch, or simply catching a glimpse of birds out the window. We'll even keep an updated life list for you.
EXPLORE THE BIRDS AROUND YOU
See where the birds are with nearby birding hotspots and real-time sightings from eBird.
SHARE PHOTOS OF THE BIRDS YOU'VE SEEN
Post your photos to the Photo Feed so other Audubon Bird Guide users can see.
GET INVOLVED WITH AUDUBON
Keep up with the latest news from the world of birds, science, and conservation, right on the home screen. Find an Audubon location near you to go birding. Or see where your voice is needed and take action to protect birds and the places they need, right from your app.
FOR OUR EXISTING USERS:
Once you log in with your NatureShare account, your sightings and photos will migrate with you into the new app. If something doesn't look right, don't worry—all of your data is untouched, safe, and secure.
Note: While we work on migrating all of our users' data to the new app, we have temporarily disabled some of the app's community features. In the next few updates, we'll be restoring and adding new features that make it easy and fun to share and view the photos taken by other Audubon Bird Guide users around the country. Stay tuned!
The National Audubon Society protects birds and the places they need, today and tomorrow, throughout the Americas using science, advocacy, education, and on-the-ground conservation. Audubon's state programs, nature centers, chapters, and partners have an unparalleled wingspan that reaches millions of people each year to inform, inspire, and unite diverse communities in conservation action. Since 1905, Audubon's vision has been a world in which people and wildlife thrive.
How to download and run Audubon Bird Guide on your PC and Mac
Audubon Bird Guide For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Audubon Bird Guide For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Audubon Bird Guide For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Audubon Bird Guide:
Step to Step Guide / Audubon Bird Guide For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Audubon Bird Guide’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Doom 3 : BFG Edition For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.