You can now play Aurora Alerts – Northern Lights forecast for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Aurora Alerts is an app designed to monitor real-time auroral activity and push alert to let you know if there may be aurora borealis (northern lights) visible tonight. Whenever you are home or away, Aurora Alerts will notify you if the possibility of seeing the northern lights exists.
– short-term aurora forecast for next hour with weather conditions and moon Illumination
– long-term aurora forecast for the next 3 days with weather conditions
– long-term northern lights forecast for the next 27 days
– show probability to see Northern Lights based on your or custom location
– current auroral activity (based on observed and predicted Kp Indices from U.S. Air Force Weather Agency)
– weather forecast to check visibility conditions before planning to see northern lights
– solar wind data directly from the NASA satellite (wind speed, Bz, Bt and density)
– unlike many other apps, it uses the local time instead of UTC
– when northern lights may be visible at current or custom location at the horizon or overhead
– Kp index reaches chosen value
– solar wind data reach chosen values
– you can filter out alerts based on time of the day
Boost your chances of viewing the northern lights!
How to download and run Aurora Alerts – Northern Lights forecast on your PC and Mac
Aurora Alerts – Northern Lights forecast For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Aurora Alerts – Northern Lights forecast For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Aurora Alerts – Northern Lights forecast For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Aurora Alerts – Northern Lights forecast:
Download: Bluestacks Android Emulator
Download: Aurora Alerts – Northern Lights forecast (Play Store)
More From Us: Merchant For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Aurora Alerts – Northern Lights forecast For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Aurora Alerts – Northern Lights forecast’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Kik For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.