You can now play Aurora Tonight for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Aurora Tonight tells you the percent likelihood of seeing an Aurora where you are. Or set an alarm to have the app wake you up if the chance of an Aurora is high enough. Fully customisable.
– Shows the percent chance of seeing an Aurora in your location.
– Wake-up alert functionality. Have the app wake you up if the chances of an Aurora become high.
– Detailed information on the four main factors to seeing an Aurora: Kp level, cloud cover, sun intensity and moon phase.
– Customisable location: Use GPS coordinates, or choose your desired location on a map.
How to download and run Aurora Tonight on your PC and Mac
Aurora Tonight For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Aurora Tonight For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Aurora Tonight For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Aurora Tonight:
Step to Step Guide / Aurora Tonight For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Aurora Tonight’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Golf Coach by Dr Noel Rousseau For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.