You can now play AutoGuard Dash Cam – Blackbox for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Your smart phone can be clever as you with AutoGuard, the best Blackbox application, will give you wonderful experiences.
– (Pro) Background recording: Multitasking with other apps (like navigation)
– Upload videos on YouTube.com with captions for location and time information
– Capture photos at important situation automatically
– Show the video and map information on one screen
– Automatically starts video recording when put into car dock or connect with bluetooth devices
– Records driving video, speed, GPS, and nearest address
– Supports high resolutions (1080p, 720p)
– Traces path driven on 3D Google maps
– Snapshot (supports auto focus, flash & gallery)
– Send recorded information via E-mail
AutoGuard records various lengths of video, acceleration, latitude, longitude, and speed.
The video recorded can be limited to save space on your phone. After the space is filled it will automatically delete the oldest videos, unless marked to be saved.
AutoGuard Pro can be set to automatically start when placed in a car dock and run in the background.
You can adjust video resolution, bitrates, the sensitivity of the accelerator, and GPS update time.
With Pro Version(AutoGrard Pro Unlocker), you are ad free, can sync your videos on Youtube.com & Multitask AutoGuard with other apps such as Navigation or Mp3.
Visit AutoGuard's home and get more valuable information!
Why AutoGuard needs the contact permission?
– List up Gmail accounts for uploading videos to Youtube.
– Referral check.
AutoGuard doesn't need any other information rather than your gmail address.
Anyone who wants to help translating will be welcome.
Support languages : English, German, French, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Taiwanese, Lithuanian, Polish, Turkish, Romanian, Hungarian, Czech & Slovak.
How to download and run AutoGuard Dash Cam – Blackbox on your PC and Mac
AutoGuard Dash Cam – Blackbox For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install AutoGuard Dash Cam – Blackbox For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get AutoGuard Dash Cam – Blackbox For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For AutoGuard Dash Cam – Blackbox:
Step to Step Guide / AutoGuard Dash Cam – Blackbox For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘AutoGuard Dash Cam – Blackbox’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Easter Sweeper – Eggs Match 3 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.