You can now play Automagic * Automation for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Automagic Premium allows you, to automate your Android device with flowcharts.
Free evaluation version:
Automagic Premium helps to automate many operations, for example:
-change settings depending on location
-send every SMS as a mail to GMail
-automatically reply to an incoming SMS
-turn off Wifi when the battery is almost empty
-turn off Wifi when you leave your home, turn Wifi on when you arrive at home
-turn on the airplane mode in the evening and turn it off in the morning (Android 4.2+ requires root)
-make weekly backups of files
and much more…
Follow us on Twitter:
Tweets by AutomagicApp
Visit our website and forum for more information:
Please don't report bugs to the Google Play Store comments, since we can not get in contact with you to fix the problem.
-flows can be defined graphically like a flowchart
-live view of executing flows
-flows can be exchanged with other users by mail and forum
-triggers/conditions/actions can be reused in different flows
-complex flows with parallel actions and loops are possible
-Auto Sync State
-Battery Low Condition
-Bluetooth Device Connected/Disconnected
-Car UI Mode
-Desk UI Mode
-Google Calendar Event
-Periodic Location Update
-Wired Headset Plugged
-… more on http://automagic4android.com/en/help/components-triggers/
-Airplane Mode On
-Auto Sync Enabled
-Google Calendar Event
-Location Provider Enabled
-… more on http://automagic4android.com/en/help/components-conditions/
-Copy Text to Clipboard
-Dropbox Upload File
-FTP Upload File
-Mail with Gmail
-Notification on Statusbar
-Open URL in Browser
-Set Audio Stream Volume
-Set Auto Sync State
-Set Bluetooth State
-Set Car UI Mode
-Set Flow State
-Set Night Mode
-Set Screen Brightness
-Set Screen Timeout
-Set WiFi State
-Turn Screen On
-Write to File
-… more on http://automagic4android.com/en/help/components-actions/
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
The Device Administrator permission is required by following actions:
-Set Disabled Keyguard Features
-Set Lock PIN/Password
This app uses Accessibility services.
Enabling the Automagic accessibility service enables following features in Automagic:
– Notifies Automagic about displayed content on the screen: This allows Automagic for example to read the labels and texts displayed in other apps out loud or to detect when a certain window is showing. This feature can be used by disabled users to hear what's displayed on screen.
– Control the user interface displayed on screen: This allows Automagic for example to click a button displayed on the screen or to enter text in a text field on behalf of the user. This feature can be used by disabled users to control apps by spoken text or to automate complex processes with single taps and by performing gestures like swipe and pinch.
This app is used by many disabled users to perform complex interactions in other apps by simple clicks and to provide emergency call mechanisms for older people who can no longer operate the Android device themselves.
Automagic requires Android 4+ starting with version 1.31. Automagic is not enhanced and maintained for devices running older versions of Android.
How to download and run Automagic * Automation on your PC and Mac
Automagic * Automation For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Automagic * Automation For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Automagic * Automation For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Automagic * Automation:
Step to Step Guide / Automagic * Automation For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Automagic * Automation’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: iTranslator – Smart Translator – Voice & Text For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.