You can now play AvID – Aviation Guide for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The perfect companion for all aviation enthusiasts. Search the tail number of any U.S. aircraft using AvID to bring up all of the latest details for that aircraft including model, year, type, registration info, engine horsepower, and more! From a kit-built seaplane to a WWII-era fighter, discover and share with your friends or save your favorite aircraft for later.
– Over 1 MILLION aircraft including U.S. civil aircraft consistent with the FAA registry, and various U.S. Air Force, Army, Navy, and Marine Corps aircraft
– Search anywhere, anytime using the onboard database – No internet connection needed!
– Add photos and comments of your favorite aircraft and share with friends
– Find nearby air shows and save these events to your calendar so you don't miss out
– Perfect for static airshow displays, aircraft owners, or airport managers and personnel
– Credit: J. Baugher for the latest U.S. military serial numbers
Terms & Privacy Notice
How to download and run AvID – Aviation Guide on your PC and Mac
AvID – Aviation Guide For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install AvID – Aviation Guide For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get AvID – Aviation Guide For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For AvID – Aviation Guide:
More From Us: Ludo For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / AvID – Aviation Guide For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘AvID – Aviation Guide’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Tomb Raider II For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.