You can now play awnet for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Connect your WS-2902A and other Ambient Weather Stations to MiFi, your router and the Internet, allowing you to publish on AmbientWeather.net and Wundeground.com.
To see if your weather station supports this app, check your User Manual.
How to download and run awnet on your PC and Mac
awnet For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install awnet For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get awnet For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For awnet:
More From Us: Bowlr For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / awnet For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘awnet’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Atom for Twitter For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.