You can now play Baby Monitor for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Baby Monitor helping you in listening your baby when you are away.
Baby Monitor detects if baby cries and notifies you via regular call, skype call or sms message.
How to use
Turn on Test mode – use menu Test.
Press START button – you should see noise bars at the bottom.
Pay attention to horizontal red line – that is the alarm level.
BabyMonitor notifies you if the noise bars crossed that line several times.
Move that horizontal red line up and down to change the alarm level.
Turn off Test mode – use menu Test again.
Specify phone numbers for notification – use menu Settings, Call phones.
Put the phone on a distance to the baby, position a microphone in the direction of the child, press START button and you can leave the room.
– No ads
– You can specify multiple contacts for calls and sms
– Regular and video skype call
– Continuous monitoring
– Regular call or sms message if battery is getting low
– Customized microphone sensitivity
– Microphone calibration wizard
– Silent incoming calls so as not to wake the baby
– Low battery consumption
– Runs in the background, even when the device screen is off
– Delay before start gives you time to leave the room
– Auto recovery from temporary problems of mobile network
– Application can respond to status sms: send sms with text "sbm status" to Baby Monitor phone; you can also use "sbm start" or "sbm stop" commands
– You can specify SIM slot number (may not work on some models)
– Baby Monitor does not require Wi-Fi network or mobile data if not using skype
– You can use any kind of phone to get Baby Monitor regular calls
– You can use skype video calls
– Make sure that
– The selected microphone level will trigger an alarm at a distance from the child, but will not trigger on any background noises
– The phone has a good battery level or charging
– Mobile network signal is good and stable
– You do not need to choose SIM card or anything else manually when you are doing a normal call
– BabyMonitor is still running after 30 min of phone sleep mode and background activity for BabyMonitor is allowed in phone settings
– It is better to put and test phone within 2 meters
– It is better to make sure that you get the alarm calls several times
– It is better to not leave baby alone for a long time, Baby Monitor can not replace a real nanny. This application is designed to help you with your babysitting. It is not a substitute for real human care.
If you like the BabyMonitor application, please review it on Google Play.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, feedback, ideas or issues.
You can visit http://faebir.weebly.com for additional information.
How to download and run Baby Monitor on your PC and Mac
Baby Monitor For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Baby Monitor For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Baby Monitor For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Baby Monitor:
Step to Step Guide / Baby Monitor For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Baby Monitor’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: POP! Slots – Slots Free Casino For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.