You can now play Baby Sleep Trainer for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Baby Sleep Trainer is the easy and essential app for using Dr. Ferber's progressive waiting period method (a.k.a. CIO, or Cry It Out). You can also deviate from the time intervals that the Ferber method uses at any time by toggling the timer up and down.
How to download and run Baby Sleep Trainer on your PC and Mac
Baby Sleep Trainer For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Baby Sleep Trainer For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Baby Sleep Trainer For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Baby Sleep Trainer:
Step to Step Guide / Baby Sleep Trainer For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Baby Sleep Trainer’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Fabio’s Adventures For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.