You can now play Backgammon Masters for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Want to learn how to play backgammon wherever you go? You are in luck!
Backgammon Masters is an aesthetically pleasing game for online and single player backgammon. Enjoy the ancient board game in crisp, modern graphics on your smartphone or tablet!
All board game fans will appreciate the easy to use interface, detailed visuals and many features. There is something for everybody! You can personalise your profile, challenge online players, make bets, gammon opponents, participate in tournaments, chat live, find new friends and learn all the tricks of this ancient and exciting board game!
Want to play with friends and family?
Easy! Play with your friends in hotseat mode, via bluetooth, organise tournaments and improve your skill!
Out on a trip and have no internet connection?
Just challenge our AI in any backgammon style you wish! One match will take you only 5 to 30 minutes.
Backgammon Masters supports many styles of backgammon:
» Classic backgammon – the core of the game.
» Narde (Nardi) – very popular in Russia. Longer play, since you can't hit opponent's checkers.
» Tavla (Tavli or Turkish Backgammon) – popular in Turkey. Very similar to backgammon with some rule differences regarding checker play.
» Nackgammon – variation invented by Nack Ballard with 2 differences from the original game.
» Old English Backgammon – a style popular in United Kingdom.
Despite the game's old age millions of people all around the world still enjoy this fantastic board game and its variations up to this day.
Join and become a true Master of Backgammon!
● 5 backgammon styles: Backgammon, Narde, Nackgammon, Old English and Tavla
● 4 game modes: Online game, Bluetooth peer-to-peer, against AI and Hotseat
● 100% fair and completely random dice rolls
● Option to check dice fairness in the game in your profile and on the server
● 6 beautiful boards: Classic, Metal, 10,000BC, Profi, Casino and White Crocodile!
● 2 difficulty levels in game vs AI
● Daily tournaments in Backgammon, Narde, Tavla and Nackgammon
● Extensive statistics for the last match
● Share your success on Facebook or Twitter!
● Highlighting of available moves
● Find new friends and opponents in global chat!
● Elo score support and skill levels for players. Can you reach the top?
● Collect daily free bonus coins!
● Multi language support: Russian, German and Turkish translations!
● Cross platform support for devices all over the world – Android, tablet or iOS, iPhone and iPad!
● Free and regular updates!
Like us and follow us for the latest news, updates and free offers:
If you enjoy Backgammon Masters, leave us a rating!
We listen to our players and work constantly to improve the game and make it better.
How to download and run Backgammon Masters on your PC and Mac
Backgammon Masters For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Backgammon Masters For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Backgammon Masters For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Backgammon Masters:
More From Us: 3D Anatomy For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Backgammon Masters For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Backgammon Masters’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: NYWC 2017 – By Youth Specialties For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.