You can now play Backgammon – Narde for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Narde is a board game for two players in which the playing pieces are moved according to the roll of dice. It's similar to backgammon, uses the same board, but it has different initial positions and rules.
-Move playing pieces by tap or dragging
-Undo by Back button while last pieces not moved
-Support tablet device
-Support two players on same device
-Support playing vs AI
LIKE US: http://www.facebook.com/AAStudio.org
How to download and run Backgammon – Narde on your PC and Mac
Backgammon – Narde For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Backgammon – Narde For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Backgammon – Narde For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Backgammon – Narde:
Step to Step Guide / Backgammon – Narde For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Backgammon – Narde’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Spot On Birth Control Tracker For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.