You can now play Backseat Car Buddy Driving Aid for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Would you like to send messages and hear incoming ones read aloud while you are driving, with minimal contact with your phone? Well, now you can, so meet your new best friend!
Backseat Buddy is a virtually hands-free app for use while driving that will send messages that you dictate to it, and it will also read incoming messages, but it's also so much more than that!
It will remain in the background until it detects you are moving and then it'll activate and it can then:
* read your incoming text (SMS) messages out loud
* send new text (SMS) messages to your contacts (with or without confirmation)
* automatically reply to an incoming text (SMS) message to let the sender know you are driving
* videorecord your journey (through the windshield, if mounted)
* record your travel route using GPS
* verbally (and visually) warn you of hazards ahead
Hazards, such as fallen trees, burst water mains, and speed or red light cameras, can be added to the database while driving by simply saying the name of the hazard. You'll then be asked how long the hazard should persist for (your reply should be something like "one day", "one hour", "forever" as examples). The hazard will be added to the database so that every Backseat Buddy user will be aware of it. You can edit or delete the hazards you've added if you want (but not while driving). Backseat Buddy is configured for a few different hazards, but you can add your own. Keep the name simple and brief.
When Backseat Buddy detects you are no longer moving (this period of time is measued in seconds and is configurable), it will go back to sleep.
For when you are not driving, there are a few functions you can use:
* built-in compass (beta, make sure you have an alternative)
* built-in torch function
* park your car and then locate it afterwards (again, beta, using the compass)
* a growing point of interest database users can contribute to
* set up your own parked schedules so Backseat Buddy doesn't have to poll the GPS at all if it knows you won't be driving!
Voice commands can be tailored to suit how you want to talk to Backseat Buddy. You can also give Backseat Buddy a personality by tailoring some of the responses you'll get back.
This is my first paid Android app. It's absolutely impossible to get it right first time. There are so many versions of Android out there and so many different devices. This has been tested on a number of devices with success. I hope you will have similar success. I apologise if you have difficulties. Older devices may have difficulties, I really don't know. You are welcome to a refund if you buy it but it doesn't work, or you can let me know what issues you have if you love the potential of the app. Please don't leave negative feedback, it doesn't do any good. I need your feedback though, what works, what doesn't, what you love, what you hate. Please contact me at the developer e-mail address on this page.
However, you'll pretty much know within five minutes of downloading and opening the app whether it will work on your device. First thing to do is to go into Settings and turn the Mode to On (in the Main tab). This will make Backseat Buddy think that you are permanently driving so you can test the app as if you really were driving. Normally, this setting would be Auto. Go to the Messages tab & ensure "read the message back to you" is selected, and automatic reply is turned on. Ensure "read the message back to you and confirm" is turned on. Press the back button to save the changes. Now just send a message to yourself either manually, or by pressing the yellow action button with the microphone in the center and waiting for the voice recognition prompt, then saying "send message to …" and your name (assuming you are a contact in your phone).
Hazards are only currently available for Australia, America and Canada (but you can add your own wherever you maybe!).
How to download and run Backseat Car Buddy Driving Aid on your PC and Mac
Backseat Car Buddy Driving Aid For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Backseat Car Buddy Driving Aid For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Backseat Car Buddy Driving Aid For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Backseat Car Buddy Driving Aid:
Step to Step Guide / Backseat Car Buddy Driving Aid For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Backseat Car Buddy Driving Aid’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Snakes vs. Tanks For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.