Warning: array_diff(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home/pcapps/public_html/appscrawl.com/wp-content/plugins/kk-star-ratings/src/functions.php on line 218
You can now play baiMobile® Credentials for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The baiMobile® Credentials app is a background service that provides support for a variety of smartcard readers from various reader vendors. Credentials is leveraged by those applications that embed the baiMobile® Framework for Credential Services (a set of SDK libraries). For a list of Android apps that embed the baiMobile® Framework for Credential Services, please visit our website https://www.biometricassociates.com/products/smart-card-readers/ios-supported-apps/ or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Credentials must be installed and running in order for such apps to access the keys and digital certificates stored on a smartcard.
Credentials currently supports the following smartcard readers:
baiMobile 3000MP Secure Bluetooth
baiMobile 301MP (30-pin)
baiMobile 301MP (Lightning)
Tactivo mini for Android
Tactivo mini for iOS
Identify Cloud 2910 R
Card support, from the baiMobile® Framework for Credential Services SDK, includes the following smartcard types:
U.S. CAC U.S. Department of Defense card
U.S. PIV U.S. Federal card
eID International standard in 20+ countries
PKCS#15 ISO standard used by various cards
SafeSign A.E.T. Europe card
CardOS ATOS Card OS (V4.x & V5.x)
The baiMobile® Framework for Credential Services SDK provides a variety of API’s to choose from to accomplish card operations (retrieve certs, sign data, decrypt data, authenticate, S/MIME, TLS, etc..).
Supported API’s include OpenSSL with an ENGINE, PKCS#11, ported PC/SC-Lite, Java PC/SC.
(1) Credentials provides screens to read out and display all available certificates from supported cards. To accomplish that, Credentials uses the baiMobile® Framework for Credential Services SDK, just as any other application might. This provides you a way to check baiMobile® Framework for Credential Services SDK for support for your card type.
(2) A free version of this app exists, baiMobile® PC/SC-Lite, which only supports the readers which baiMobile sells (3000MP Secure Bluetooth reader and 301MP USB readers).
(3) A bulk license version of this app exists, baiMobile® Credentials for Enterprise. This application, the ported PC/SC-Lite software, drivers (IFD Handlers) and other framework components are provided by Biometric Associates, LP under the brand name baiMobile®.
How to download and run baiMobile® Credentials on your PC and Mac
baiMobile® Credentials For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install baiMobile® Credentials For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get baiMobile® Credentials For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For baiMobile® Credentials:
More From Us: Miitomo For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / baiMobile® Credentials For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘baiMobile® Credentials’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: AXE.IO For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.