You can now play Baked – Icon Pack for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
BAKED – A brand new ultra-crisp blacked-out adaptive icon set featuring all-new Android 9.0 Pie inspired design elements!
Easy-to-use Baked app:
• Auto-apply icon pack to most popular launchers
• Apply (or save) a huge assortment of exclusive custom wallpapers
• Quickly switch alternate icon designs with built-in icon search including category support
• Easily request any non-themed icons to be themed
• Option to Donate/tip 🙂
Baked Icon Pack
• Pixel perfect, ultra crisp dark adaptive icon style design
• Brand new dark mode Android 9.0 Pie inspired color palette
• System icon designs unique to your own device: Moto, Pixel, Samsung, HTC, Asus, LG and more! Switch to whatever you like
• Use with your favorite launcher, built-in support for all popular launchers possible
• Dynamic calendar support (icon changes each day)
• New Android Pie settings shortcut styles
• Alternate icon designs and colors included
• Send any icon requests to complete your look
• Premium icon requests available soon, follow me for schedule and info
• Includes over 150+ wallpapers to choose from!
• Includes additional matching HD clock widget
• Built-in Muzei Live Wallpaper support
• Constant updates with lots of new highest quality icon requests
– Auto apply to supported launchers, open Baked app – Menu – Apply – Choose launcher
– Send an icon request, open Baked app – Menu – Icon Request – Tap to Send request
– For wallpaper, open Baked app – Menu – Wallpapers – Apply. New wallpapers added frequently.
– Search or find an alternate icon:
1. Long press icon to replace on homescreen – Icon options – Edit – Tap icon – Select Baked – Press arrow on top right to open icons
2. Swipe to access different categories or use search bar to find alternate icon, tap to replace, done!
All popular launchers supported:
– Nova, GO, Sony, Mini, Holo, L, Apex, Action Launcher 3, Arrow, Atom, Aviate, Cyanogen, Epic, EverythingMe, Hola, Inspire, KK, Lucid, Nemus, Next, Nine, Smart, Solo, TSF, Themer, LG Home, CM Theme Engine, Zen UI, Evie Unicon and XGELS
– Other launchers can simply apply from your launcher settings
– You can use Adapticons or similar app to apply icons to launchers without icon support
Email any issues or questions you may have or follow me on Twitter: @drumdestroyer
Thank you for your support!
How to download and run Baked – Icon Pack on your PC and Mac
Baked – Icon Pack For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Baked – Icon Pack For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Baked – Icon Pack For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Baked – Icon Pack:
Step to Step Guide / Baked – Icon Pack For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Baked – Icon Pack’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: IMLeagues For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.