You can now play Ball Jump for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Try to stay on the cubes. Can you react fast enough? Your path is being built in real time with an exciting combination of cubes.
→ Wait for the right moment
→ Then tap on the screen to jump
→ Don't fall off the cubes
Discover 5 different sections.
How far can you get? Enjoy the challenge.
How to download and run Ball Jump on your PC and Mac
Ball Jump For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Ball Jump For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Ball Jump For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Ball Jump:
Step to Step Guide / Ball Jump For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Ball Jump’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: 🎵🎵 FNAF 🎵 | Video Songs For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.