You can now play Ball Shoot! for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Shoot the ball to the line of balls. Three of the same color will explode. Clear the line before the first ball of the line goes in to the hole. Balls can bounce off the walls. Unlock awesome new maps with your score. Make combos and get SPECIAL balls.
Check it out when you reach 10000 score!
How to download and run Ball Shoot! on your PC and Mac
Ball Shoot! For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Ball Shoot! For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Ball Shoot! For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Ball Shoot!:
Step to Step Guide / Ball Shoot! For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Ball Shoot!’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Basketball Live TV – NBA Television – Live Scores For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.